Technical Lead – Java
|: January 28, 2022
|: Product Development
We are looking for highly experienced Java/Full Stack Developers who will help us in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade cloud applications for the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. You will be part of a talented software team that builds products, platform and solutions in an agile mode. You will be leading and mentoring a passionate group of junior software engineers.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Develop high-quality and detailed designs.
- Write well-designed, efficient code and ensure compliance to code quality metrics, open source software usage, and security vulnerabilities
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the development sprints
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Review, test, debug team members’ code and provide feedback
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience with a sound knowledge of Java technologies
- Must have 3+ years of experience in building microservices using Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Docker
- Hands on experience in Angular 2+ framework/UI development will be a big plus
- Good experience in API gateway like Apigee is preferred
- Very Strong in Core Java (Collections, Threads, Regular Expressions, Exception handling)
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, unit testing
- Good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices
- Good exposure to JMS environment and hand on experience in Rabbit MQ / Active MQ / Kafka
- Good knowledge on relational database, Oracle or PostgreSQL database is preferred
- Strong background culture of delivering projects with first time right / Zero defects in Production
- Oracle Java Professional Certification will be a plus
- Very good analytical, problem-solving ability, verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in an Agile environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.