Oracle PL/SQL Developer with EDB PostgreSQL
|: January 28, 2022
|: Product Development
We are looking for experienced database developers proficient in Oracle PL/SQL and Postgres PL/pgSQL to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade Data Modeling solutions for the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. You will be part of a talented software development team that builds products, platform and solutions in Agile methodology.
- Identify and analyze user requirements and then propose the Design, development and implementation approach for a combination of Oracle and Postgres based applications.
- Develop PL/pgSQL solutions based on best practices of data warehouse solution architecture
- Use effectively the logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques
- Debug faulty/performance issue related code and propose solutions based on Query Optimizer, Execution Plans, Profiler, AWR, other Performance tuning techniques
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the development sprints
- Solutions to be developed for both Windows and Linux platforms
- Write well-designed, efficient, secure code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- 4-10 years of database development experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience using Oracle and/or Postgres PL/pgSQL
- Hands on experience in designing and developing database solutions using Oracle and/or Postgres PL/pgSQL
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques, Oracle in memory database.
- Good knowledge of AWR, Query Optimizer, Execution Plans, Profiler, SQL tuning advisor
- Working experience in development of ETL process, DB Design and Data Structures
- Profound insight of Oracle Segment, Extent, data block and oracle database parameters
- Effectively made use of Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Bulk Collections, Context, Exception handling
- Knowledge of Oracle Tablespace level, network level encryption
- Working experience in Healthcare Technology and knowledge of Argus Safety is a big plus
- Knowledge of Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.