Consulting Manager (PV Solutions & Services)
||: January 8, 2021
Consulting Managers with oustanding technical, consulting and leadership skills in the Pharmacovigilance domain, responsible for delivering client engagements and supporting services delivered to global customers.
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions to optimize consulting operations
- Oversee consulting resource pool, project allocations and resource aspirations
- Formulate strategy for skill set gaps and resources learning and development
- Work with Training department on resources learning and development
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Manage Contracts, SOW, Master Service Agreements
- Review customer feedbacks and work with Project Managers and Resource Managers
- 12+ years of experience relevant to this position, including 5 years of consulting experience.
- Proven experience in managing Consulting Operations
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, Finance, Regulatory Affairs and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers, financial planning and resource pool management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.