Senior DevOps Engineer
||: January 28, 2022
||: Product Development
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. You will be part of a talented DevOps and Cloud team that builds products, platform and solutions in an agile mode.
The DevOps Engineer will play an important part in supporting and implementing a DevOps stack to support the Product Development and Cloud-Ops Teams, they will be responsible for enabling, advising, coaching and technical implementation of tooling and platforms which will accelerate our teams.
- Implementation, support, and maintenance of a DevOps stack.
- Using DevOps tools to ensure it maintain a full compliance to products Security, Quality, and Regulatory Standards.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Maintain technical support documentation so that support teams have the material and assets to enable their journey in DevOps.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience within a DevOps environment
- Experience of DevOps implementation across the full stack (Database, Services, Code, Deployment & Monitoring)
- Experience of at least one of the Cloud platforms (AWS / OCI)
- Certification in one of the AWS / OCI platforms will be preferred
- Experience of version control and code branching strategies
- Experience of Unit Test, Test-Driven Development and Code Analysis Tooling (SonarQube etc)
- Experience of at CI-CD Pipeline implementation and at least one tool (GitLab, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Ruby etc.)
- Experience in at least one programming language (C++, Java, Scala etc)
- Experience in at least one configuration management tool (Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.)
- Experience in virtualization and containerization (Docker etc.)
- Deep experience in root cause analysis and fixing issues with production systems
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.