Senior Python Developer
||: January 28, 2022
||: Product Development
We are looking for experienced Python Developers in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry. You will be part of a talented software team that builds products, platform, and solutions in an agile mode.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design, develop and maintain web applications, data extraction components
- Write well-designed, efficient code and ensure compliance to code quality metrics, open source software usage, and security vulnerabilities
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the development sprints
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
- Review, test, and debug team members’ code
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases • Participate in early product demonstrations to customer.
- 4-6 years of professional work experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Python
- Profound insight of Python and OOPs concepts (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Experienced in the Flask, Django Framework
- Experienced in Microservices Architecture
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Hands on experience in python modules – OpenCV and Pandas
- Experienced in extracting data from PDFs/Images
- Good to have Skills
- Desire to work in an Agile environment • Experience with Containerization (Docker) and Container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes), Access control is a plus.
- Knowledge of any front-end technology is a plus (preferably Angular 2+)
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.