||: January 28, 2022
||: Product Development
Documentation to support Vitrana Products function.
- Manage documentation workflows and schedules and proofread drafts for adherence to established document design and Vitrana Quality Management System standards.
- Establish strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and business partners
- Critique and improve accuracy and flow of technical documentation through interaction with product development, product quality, and architecture teams.
- Ensure proper grammar and proofing of all documents
- Schedule and lead discussions around needed documentation changes.
- Support the QMS Head, Quality Head and Product Teams during customer audits
- Collaborate and provide QMS inputs and documentation support to New Product teams, including developing/refining technical and process documentation.
- Collaborate on investigations and troubleshooting (e.g. CAPA, NCR, deviations).
- Recognize internal and external continuous improvement opportunities and drives them to the desired state.
- Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing or developing, editing and maintaining Quality System Documentation in the Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Solid experience in writing, reviewing, and editing SOPs
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills with high emphasis on attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude – ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- Good working knowledge of MS Visio, MS PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.