Technical Development Manager
||: October 1, 2019
||: Product Development
We are looking for an experienced Technical Development Manager who will develop robust technology solutions for our product portfolio and drive phenomenal growth. You will form and lead a high performing software development team to deliver innovative and next generation cloud solutions in Healthcare and Life Sciences to our customers.
- Proven track record of 10 + years hands-on experience delivering production quality solutions for the Healthcare and/or Life Sciences domain.
- Hands-on experience in the Healthcare/Clinical/Pharmacovigilance domains delivering Integration, Interoperability, Automation, Analytics and Cloud Solutions.
- Extensive collaborative experience working in a dynamic global matrix organization.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor teams to success.
- Passionate about technology and problem solving.
- Effective communicator.
- Coaches and mentors the team towards building a high performing self-sustaining team to deliver world class technical solutions to our customers.
- Contribute to architectural design and overall architecture decisions and product roadmaps
- Research new technology and solution alternatives to find the best solutions to problems.
- Collaborates with a myriad of stakeholders towards successful implementation of technology solutions.
- Ultimately responsible for timely delivery of high-quality software and value addition to customers. Researches and solves complex software production issues to unblock teams and customers.
- Motivates and builds teams that are self-sustaining and willing to break new paths in software innovation.
- Responsible for hiring the right team for the project in close partnership with Recruitment
- 10+ years of experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Expertise delivering in Agile Scrum methodology
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II / CSP / CSM certification is a plus
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.