R&D Senior Software Engineer (Data Science)
||: September 1, 2019
||: Product Development
We are looking for an experienced data scientist/software engineer who can join our R&D team and work on problems of diverse complexity and scope within the Healthcare and Life Sciences industries.
- Mine data using modern tools and programming languages
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
- Effectively tells stories with the data using visualisation tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
- Implement data-driven solutions based on advanced machine learning (ML) and optimisation algorithms to address business problems
- Partner with engineering teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring)
- Deploy, maintain, and debug ML/decision models in production environment
- Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar quantitative field.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Fluent coding skills in Python
- Good understanding of the foundations of machine learning methods
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create models to pull valuable insights from data
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Tensorflow or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.