Jira System Administrator
||: January 28, 2022
||: Product Development
We are looking for an experienced JIRA Specialist to join Vitrana’s Information Technology team and support our Products and Services organization. This role will own the end-to-end responsibilities of our Atlassian/Jira suite of applications, associated plugins and projects. You’ll drive, design, and build out the required flows and integrations between Jira and other Atlassian and SAAS applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements and then propose the Design, development and implementation approach for Jira Software, Service Management and the associated plugins.
- Own the design, implementation, workflows and maintenance of Jira Software for Project Management and Jira Service Desk for Incident Management.
- Be the single point of contact in managing all the installations, setup, configuration, customization, migration, troubleshooting, training, etc. for all the Atlassian products and plugins used within the organization
- Work with the Engineering and DevOps teams on Jira integration with in-house and other 3rd-party CI/CD and tooling platforms using integration modules and webhooks
- Design and implement screen, permission, and notification schemes, dashboards, fields, post functions, etc., to serve as templates for development teams
- Manage user accounts, groups, and permissions schemes to projects aligned with project and organizational structures.
- Manage and update software and licenses.
- Document all the relevant activities.
- 4-10 years of strong hands-on experience with Atlassian/JIRA suite of applications
- Must be currently working as Jira Administrator (for Jira Software/Service Management) for the last 3 years
- Sound technical knowledge of Atlassian JIRA suite of applications, especially Jira Software and Jira Service Management
- Hands-on experience in configuring Access Control, Security for SSL, SSO, SAML, and LDAP configuration for Jira.
- Sound technical knowledge of PostgreSQL database
- Strong hands-on experience in the installation, configuration, migration and setup of Atlassian Suite of products in Server/Data Center setup.
- Expert in design and development of workflow/modules/custom templates/forms using plugins within Atlassian suite
- Experience with writing scripts and managing reports on Jira and supported reporting applications
- Knowledge of Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.