Java Tech Lead
||: Product Development
We are looking for an experienced Java Technical Lead for backend development with a strong background in Core Java and relevant experience in JEE and Open technologies. You will be part of a talented software team that builds products, platform and solutions in an agile mode. The Technical Lead is expected to have an exceptional coding capability, problem solving ability and proactiveness in learning new things.
- Design, Develop and deploy Java applications / framework components (web / services / executable)
- Research on solution options / 3rd party libraries / framework options and help select the optimal solution for a given problem statement
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of the java system architecture.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Code review for team / peers
- Mentor and Train Java developers
- Troubleshoot issues faced by self / team while developing or deploying web application / services / batch applications.
- Own deployment for components (batch / web / restful services) on non-prod and prod environments.
- Prepare integration documents for partner integration where required.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
- 6 -10 yrs experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Strong understanding of server-side software scalability, performance and reliability
- Good exposure to JSON based REST services in Java
- Working experience in Healthcare Technology and knowledge of standards (like HL7) is a big plus
- Exposure to microservice technologies is an added advantage
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (VM tuning, Application Performance Tuning, transaction management etc)
- Hands-on experience with the following servers: Tomcat, JBoss Application Server and WebSphere Application Server
- Should be able to lead team technically
- Desire to work in an Agile environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.