Help Desk Analysts – Bilingual (Japanese) L1 Support
||: April 1, 2020
||: Product Consulting
We are looking for experienced Bilingual/Japanese speaking Help Desk Analysts to provide L1 Support to Vitrana’s customers. The Help Desk Analyst participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all reported problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- First point of contact for providing support for specific customer IT applications and systems to internal end users.
- Provide accurate solutions to user problems to ensures user productivity.
- Respond to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
- Follows escalation processes and refers any time consuming and more difficult issues to the next corresponding support team member when appropriate.
- Inform users of any global problems or system outages.
- Always maintain a professional Help Desk image by being courteous and helpful.
- Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among customer sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
- 2-5 years of experience in providing First Line Helpdesk Support in rotational shifts
- Ability to work changing shift patterns including weekends and holidays to support 24×7 services
- Prior experience supporting multiple system users in a large business environment
- Excellent, clear, and concise English verbal and written communication skills used at all levels of business
- Knowledge of relevant internal systems, software and hardware including but not limited to Jira, Kaseya, Oracle/SQL
- Proven track record in adhering to and supporting change management initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative using a helpdesk system to work on requests based on priority and severity
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.