Enterprise Data Architect
||: October 1, 2018
||: Product Development/Product Consulting
The Enterprise Data Architect \ Data Modeler position is a highly technical position with responsibility to lead the development, validation, publishing, and maintenance of logical and physical data models required to migrate existing independent data marts into the EDW, and for new business requirements to be implemented using the EDW.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 3-5 years in business environments in Data Modeling
- Demonstrable experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining LOGICAL data models with exposure to or experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining PHYSICAL data models
- Demonstrable experience using data modeling tools – e.g., ErWin
- Evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
- Experience with managing meta data for data models
- Demonstrable experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining all documentation for data models
- Work with Business Analysts, Data Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives – delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, business customer satisfaction objectives, etc.
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence critical decisions
- Healthcare and Life Sciences Domain experience is preferred
Bachelors of Sciences/Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Biotechnology)
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.