||: October 1, 2018
||: New Jersey
||: Product Development/Product Consulting
This opportunity is for a Datawarehousing Architect who will lead the design and Development of custom data warehouses and Reporting Frameworks for Vitrana’s integrated analytics platform for Healthcare and Life Sciences Platform.
Responsibilities of this Profile includes:
- Design and Implementation of Data warehousing Framework for multiple Life Sciences Processes
- Development and customization of extract transform load processes
- Design and development of dashboards, reports, and advanced visualizations
- Data mart design of various PV processes using dimensional modeling principles
- Design and implementation of big data principles for processing clinical and safety data
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of Pharmacovigilance Regulatory Requirements, assessing the impact of any changes on Vitrana Proprietary Products & Oracle Argus Safety.
- Minimum 10 years of continuous and latest experience in Data Analytics, Enterprise Reporting, Data Management and ETL
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in reporting tools like OBIEE11g, Cognos, and/or Spotfire.
- Expertise in ETL Design using tools like Informatica and/or ODI
- Very strong in end to end software development lifecycle for data warehouse projects including, analysis of business requirements, low level and high level design, implementation, unit testing, defect analysis and resolution, deployment and post production support
- Strong data warehousing concepts and have implementation experience in the use of third party OLAP tools.
- AWS services knowledge to define data processing and governance pipeline using S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, Lambda, EMR
- Cloud based big data and analytics applications experience
- Experience in handling large data sets for Life Sciences and Healthcare Industry
- Experience in handling large data sets for PV/Clinical Research/Development Analytics
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and/or PowerBI
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, H2O and others
- Have customer facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have a creative and open mindset to learn new things and innovate
- Be a self-starter who can meet goals with minimal supervision
- Have high energy levels to thrive in a fast paced, open, startup environment
- Have experience working in cross-cultural environment; prior experience with a multi-national company is desirable
- Have strong English language skills
Bachelors of Sciences/Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Biotechnology)
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.