BI Reporting & Analytics Consultant
||: October 1, 2018
||: Product Development/Product Consulting
BI Reporting & Analytics Consultant is responsible for design, development and customization of dashboards and reports. This position will collaborate with Business Stakeholders, Business Leaders, and subject matter experts to design, develop and support Business Intelligence information (reports, dashboards, self-service apps) . He/She will also gather requirements, perform analysis and translate business reporting requirements to BI Report technical specifications.
- 2-6 years of relevant Experience
- Must have good hands-on Experience in 1 of the major Enterprise Dashboarding tools like OBIEE, Cognos or Business Objects.
- Knowledge of Visualization tools like Spotfire, Tableau, PowerBI and Qlikview is highly preferred.
- Must have very good SQL knowledge on databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
- Ability to clearly convey the key insights or “story” the data reveals in a visual format that is grouped, summarized, or formatted to be easily understood and actionable
- Good understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, and OLAP
- Define or assist with best practices during implementation and integration of Reporting Platform
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
- Provide input to project planning, status and review meetings.
- Perform unit and integration testing and participate in reporting validation and QA efforts as they pertain to reporting and data analytics
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Argus Safety experience is preferred
Bachelors of Sciences/Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Biotechnology)
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to email@example.com by specifying the Job Code.