||: September 1, 2019
||: Product Development
We are looking for an experienced AWS Solution Architect who will develop highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate cloud adoption. This role will help promote best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and bring expertise on how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
- Work in collaboration with Vitrana Sales, Consulting, Product Managers and business leaders to define and implement optimal, complete cloud solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Apply and generates best practices in multiple technical domains using open source and third-party technology products and services.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment on the cloud.
- Provide technical leadership and manage the end-to-end cloud implementation and support for delivering Vitrana SaaS products and Consulting implementations.
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
- Provide architectural expertise, thought leadership, direction, and assistance across the organization
- Assist Project Managers, Consulting and Pre-sales team leaders in estimating effort and resources for new deployments and customer opportunities
- Help solve complex production issues spanning multiple tiers in the AWS deployments
- Stay current in new cloud technologies, evaluate them and make adoption recommendations
- Participate in developing and documenting technical standards and best practices for the software development organization.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the IT field focusing on development projects, DevSecOps, and technical architecture specifically
- Strong architecture & design experience (at least 3 of the 10 years) of experience deploying enterprise applications on AWS (AWS Certified Solution Architect preferred).
- Expert in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
- 5+ Years’ experience as a Solutions Architect (3+ years on the Healthcare or Life Sciences domain preferred)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in an effective manner to a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to lead technical teams in the implementation of solutions to address client issues.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to assist in building a business focused on helping clients improve their return on investment for cloud migration and adoption.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.