||: October 1, 2018
||: Product Development/Product Consulting
The AWS Architect position is a highly technical position with responsibility to lead the development, automation and maintenance of Software products/Data Management/Business Intelligence solutions on AWS cloud.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to architect enterprise applications using AWS
- Partner with solution architect to design database solution and implementation approach
- AWS environment setup knowledge such as VPC setup, security, server provisioning, availability zones etc.
- AWS services knowledge to define data processing and governance pipeline using S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, Lambda, EMR
- Cloud based big data and analytics applications experience
- Should be comfortable with Redshift concepts like DISTKEY, SORTKEY, COMPRESSION, VACUUM etc.
- Hands-on experience in large Platform migrations from conventional databases to RedShift
- Hands-on experience in handling system performance issues with regards to AWS RedShift databases
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors of Sciences/Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Biotechnology)
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.