MDM Solution Architect
||: October 1, 2018
||: Product Development/Product Consulting
The MDM Architect is responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of Master Data Management solutions for Vitrana’s Consulting’s clients as well as Vitrana’s internal MDM product. This role would be responsible for the functional and technical aspects of MDM and Data Governance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Lead MDM architecture roadmaps, defined business cases and implementations for clients (multiple industry domains preferred)
- Have led in a Solution Architect role in full lifecycle implementations with a leading MDM product suite (Talend, Informatica, IBM InfoSphere, Oracle)
- Hands-on experience with business processes across multiple master data domains (i.e. Customer, Vendor and Material)
- Deep knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) principles, processes, architectures, protocols, patterns, and technologies
- Understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, big data, data quality management and data governance principles
- Experience with market and reference data
- Experience with Customer 360 and the relevant marketing use cases
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence critical decisions
Bachelors of Sciences/Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Biotechnology)
To apply for the above position, please send your word resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the Job Code.